â€¢ You can avail this loan to tackle with your immediate financial requirement like daily capital needs.
â€¢ Business loans can also help in tax benefits for the company
â€¢ You donâ€™t have to put anything as collateral or need a guarantee for a business loan up to Rs. 75,00,000.
â€¢ Banks offer customized repayment schemes for business loans. You can repay the business loan Daily, Weekly or fortnightly.
â€¢ You donâ€™t need to show Income Tax Return for loan up to 10,00,000.
â€¢ Business loan offers you lower interest rate compared to personal loans.
â€¢ You can avail a business loan ranging anywhere between Rs.50,000 to Rs. 75,00,000.
â€¢ With minimal paperwork and flexible repayment options, more and more business owners are leaning on business loans to fund their business needs.
1. Neatly signed and filled loan against property application form.
2. Passport-size photographs
3. Identity and signature proof - Passport, Pan card, Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhar card, employee identity card in case of government employees.
4. Address Proof - Bank statement, Rent Agreement, Voter ID card, Ration card, Passport, Driving License, telephone/electricity/water/credit card bill or Property tax.
5. Age Proof - Voter ID card, Secondary school leaving certificate (class 10), birth certificate, Passport, Aadhar Card, pension payment order or receipt of LIC policy.
6. PAN Card â€“ For Company /Firm/ individual.
7. Copy of details of all existing loans.
8. Bank statements of last 6 months from application date.
9. Business proof (registration of business)
10. Copy of ITR/Assessment Orders of 3 years
11. Copy of challans proving that Advance Income Tax has been paid.
12. Balance sheet and Profit & Loss details of business from last 2 years. These details should be certified by CA.
13. Proof of continuation which will include ITR, trade license, establishment and sales tax certificate
Step 1: Go to the 'Business Loan in Nashik' page on our website and click on 'Apply Now' box.
Step 2: Fill out the initial personal and financial information. Once completed, our loan calculator checks your eligibility with its highly efficient algorithm.
Step 3: Our loan calculator presents you a list of banks and NBFCs most suitable for you as per your eligibility criteria. The list will include the name of the financial institutions, interest rates, required document list etc.
Step 4: From the given list, you can choose the financial institute of your choice. You can start filling up the form and upload the required documents. Here, if needed, you can call or mail our experts for advice. The contact details are given on our website.
Step 5: Your application will be sent electronically to the bank you selected. You will be informed about the status of your application via SMS, email or you can track it via website too.
You pay the loan via EMI i.e. equated monthly installments.
It is not mandatory to apply for a bank account before taking a loan from it. But if you have an account with the bank, you become eligible for a relationship discount. Some banks also provide you additional services along with relationship discount.
Yes, you can track your application via SMS and email. We also provide the facility to track your application on our website via login menu.
For your loan-related queries, you can call our representative on 1800 2667576 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org